Snickers Candy Bar  » Food  »
  • In my opinion, that's a pretty spot on claim
  • Of course, to avoid that, you can get the miniature size
  • One of those will go a long way, too, but cost a lot less calories
  • I like them because they taste good and tide me over nicely from the treat to the next major meal

• by Orrymain

Snickers Candy Bars are just awesome. They’ve been a favorite in my home for decades. They’re a yummy combination of roasted peanuts, nougats, milk chocolate, and caramel. Again, with both milk chocolate and peanuts in the equation,

that equals good stuff.

A few years back there was commercial campaign by Snickers that centered on how filling the candy bar was. Take a bite of Snickers and be satisfied until the next meal time. In my opinion, that’s a pretty spot on claim. Snickers does last a long time, hunger wise, which is always a plus. Now, a full bar has about 280 calories, but it goes a very long way.

Of course, to avoid that,

• Snickers Candy Bar
      you can get the miniature size. One of those will go a long way, too, but cost a lot less calories.

Snickers Candy Bars are delicious treats. I like them because they taste good and tide me over nicely

from the treat to the next major meal. It comes from a top notch company known for making a quality product with quality ingredients, and in this day and age of recalls, that’s comforting.

Give me a Snickers Candy Bar anyday!

Snickers Candy Bar
ogunleye pelumi says :

re : In my opinion, that’s a pretty spot on claim
Snickers bar has been absolutely wonderful through the years, a magnificent product. I remember the first time as a child I took a bite of snickers it totally blew my mind that’s why till date its my favorite

savanna says :

They are a classic candy bar. You can never refuse one and they always taste delicious.

Rita says :

I agree with you on that. It is also my favourite bar. Also when I was young and still is. But nowadays I have to check my health and there are no bars around to eat. Sometimes I have a craving for it but I eat it then once in the 6 months.

harsh soni says :

yes thats true

janen estraves says :

re : I like them because they taste good and tide me over nicely from the treat to the next major meal
i really like choco bars i really would give it to my friends

janen estraves says :

i dont care having indigestions but miniature size can sustain my need in wanting more sneakers

Galega says :

Chocolate can cause heartburn and acid reflux. However, indigestion because of eating chocolate is quite rare and it mostly happens with few people who eat quite a large amount in a short span of time.

janen estraves says :

i didnt fat eating too much.. i love it

Galega says :

Eating normally may not cause any weight gain. However, if you are eating too much Snickers, or for that matter any other chocolate, then you may experience quick weight gain.
Chocolate is high in sugar and saturated fat. It is a high-energy (high calorie) food, and too much can result in excess weight

Kyra Anonymous says :

Yes, avoid the calories, just pop a miniature Snickers bar in the mouth here, and get back to work A lot of us can relate to that, and keep on smiling while we are there. It’s got nuts in it, and if one has a quiet job, it’s possible to drink a cup of some liquid while the thing dissolves, which is a pleasant energy burst, and the peanuts swallow nicely without too much chewing - which is a bonus

Okay, as long as I have my sugar-free chewing gum, I will not feel like one of those characters out of a Tolstoy novel like Anna Karenina, sitting at her desk for eighteen hours with little other than tea, sugar cubes and vodka. Snickers miniatures taste much, much better than sugar cubes, and unless one is working at a liquor distributor, drinking alcohol on the job is absolutely not done. Comparatively speaking, it’s health food, from the viewpoint of characters in novels written during Edwardian times.

Shalynn Hall says :

The candy bar has a balance to it. So if you have a sweet-tooth and you’re a little hungry, it can be a good snack on the go.

quick note by anonymous says :

it’s too delicious chocolate because it’s creamy and has peanut chips

SHASHANK REDDY BEJJANKI says :

Snickers are mouth watering.i love their texture which are lofted with nuts.if you offer me a bunch of Snickers and ask me to starve in return I will happily starve.just go and grab them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661181030/k2311a045/4.5.09