Reese Sticks Wafer Bars
  • The closest contestant is a Reese Sticks Wafer Bar, which doesn't taste anything like my beloved wafer bars of old, but which is the best wafer bar of the current era, at least for my palette
  • I love these things and can't ever get enough of them
  • It's only when a chocolate bar of any variety says 'milk chocolate' that I know it's going to be pure

• by Orrymain

Back in my childhood, there was a neat candy bar that was made as wafers. I can’t remember the name anymore, but these chocolate covered wafers were yummy. Somewhere along the line, whoever made them stopped. There have been other wafer bars that have come along, like Kit Kats, and they’re okay, but nothing matches the love I had for those

wafer bars of my childhood.

The closest contestant is a Reese Sticks Wafer Bar, which doesn’t taste anything like my beloved wafer bars of old, but which is the best wafer bar of the current era, at least for my palette.

I love these things and can’t ever get enough of them. They have a taste that I adore. They’re light and crispy, with ...

• a yummy milk chocolate over peanut butter. It’s a combination that works very well for me.

From what I’ve learned recently, it’s the milk chocolate that is so key in making something taste good. Candy manufacturers are using a different kind of cocoa in their regular chocolates, and it’s really affecting how things tastes. It’s amazing how much I’m noticing this.

It’s only when a chocolate bar of any variety says ‘milk chocolate’ that I know it’s going to be pure. Apparently, there’s a law about what can be labeled ‘milk chocolate’, so if you see it, you know it’s not the cheap stuff.

Reese Sticks Wafer Bars are awesome. They are a quality chocolate treat that I really wish I had right now!

Azriel says :

I am not a fan of chocolate bars and chocolates per se. But since I love peanut butter, Reese has become an instant hit with me until I find the butter cups too sweet. I stoped eating them but instantly grabbed a bar i saw in the grocery as it sure is a new one. I’m glad I did because it has been a favorite since then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661161030/k2311a045/4.5.09