Purina Beneful - Original  » Pets  »
  • They'll eat it, but it's not with the same excitement they have for their favorite dry food

• by Orrymain

I recall when Purina Beneful - Original first came out. I had three dogs at the time, and they were need of a healthier diet, something that Purina Beneful - Original promised.

This product claims to be a balance of healthy nutrition, characterized by real beef tender chunks, vegetables with vitamin A and other nutrients, corn packed crunchy bits

to help keep coats shiny, calcium for teeth and bones, omega fatty acids and antioxidants to assist with promoting a healthy immune system, and iron for good, strong blood. All of this was promised in Purina Beneful - Original.

Once I got it home, it looked good. My dogs at the time loved it. I couldn’t afford ...

• to get it all the time, because it is one of the more expensive dog foods, but they had it frequently, and they really loved it.

Now my dogs today don’t like fancy stuff, and apparently, they view Purina Beneful - Original as fancy stuff. They’ll eat it, but it’s not with the same excitement they have for their

favorite dry food. In fact, sometimes, they really skirt around the Beneful bits, when mixed in with another dog food that is more basic. It’s strange, but that’s how my two current dogs have reacted to it.

So, while Purina Beneful - Original was a delight to my previous dogs, it’s sort of a big miss for my current two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504661111030/k2311a045/4.5.09