Kibbles ‘N Bits  » Pets  »
  • Still, I believe Kibbles 'N Bits is a great dry dog food

• by Orrymain

I’ll say this up front, I really like Kibbles ‘N Bits. Okay, I’m not the one eating it, but there’s always something that I’ve liked about it from the day it came onto the market.

With the product at home, Kibbles ‘N Bits lived up to its name. It was moist, tender, juicy, and everything that my dogs at that time loved. They were

finicky eaters, but they took to Kibbles ‘N Bits like they did to rawhide bones.

Kibbles ‘N Bits was a fun food to feed my dogs. It looked good, smelled good, and, to them, tasted good. They preferred it over anything else that we ever got for them.

Fast forward to today and my current dogs just really don’t think much of Kibbles ‘N Bits.

• They’ll eat it, but not with that same gleam in their eyes as they do for their preferred dry foods. I really don’t know why they don’t like it as much as they do other dog foods. Maybe they like crunchy over the tenderness of Kibbles ‘N Bits. I’ve tried to get them to love it a couple of times, but they just
        have never taken to it. It is more expensive, so I’ve listened to my current dogs, and they are given the foods that they prefer, not those of the doggies who came before them.

Still, I believe Kibbles ‘N Bits is a great dry dog food. I had years of success with it prior to my current dogs doing their own thing, so to speak.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504661101030/k2311a045/4.5.09