Purina Healthy Morsels - Lamb and Rice  » Pets  »
  • However, the dogs did like it a great deal

• by Orrymain

Back with my very first dog, there was just one Purina dry dog food product. Now, of course, there are many, including Purina Healthy Morsels - Lamb and Rice. I’ve purchased this product a couple of times to see how my dogs would like.

Over the past few years, I’ve discovered that my two dogs actually prefer basic tastes over anything else. I

keep thinking they’d enjoy a bit of variety or that something else would liven up their meals. Traditionally, they actually eat Pedigree brand foods and as a back up, regular Purina Dog Chow. Still, every now and then I’ve tried different things, such as this variation on the basic dog chow.

Purina Healthy Morsels - Lamb and Rice is supposed to be 100$ nutritionally ...

• complete, with all kinds of proteins and grains that are designed to help a dog stay healthy. It focuses on their hearts, bones, and even cells. Every part of this food is said to help canines be their bests. It sounds great, but I really can’t say if it achieves its goal, since it’s not a regular item for my dogs.

However, the dogs

did like it a great deal. My oldest dog is somewhat sensitive to new foods, though she loves just about everything, but she took to this one okay. Purina Healthy Morsels - Lamb and Rice comes in small, crunchy bites, which my dogs prefer.

Overall, it’s probably a good, solid dog food, but my dogs seem to prefer their Pedigree, so we’re sticking with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504661091030/k2311a045/4.5.09