Purina Dog Chow - Adult Formula
  • The Purina brand has been around a very long time, and it's definitely trusted
  • While I believe it's a quality product, my past dogs have never really liked it all that much
  • It seems to be easy on their systems, and I think the basic product is part of why they like it

• by Orrymain

The Purina brand has been around a very long time, and it’s definitely trusted. Off and on over the years, I’ve fed my dogs Purina Dog Chow - Adult Formula. While I believe it’s a quality product, my past dogs have never really liked it all that much.

Now, my current dogs,

who are age two and three, have a definite preference for the Pedigree brand. However, second to that, they like Purina Dog Chow - Adult Formula. It seems to be easy on their systems, and I think the basic product is part of why they like it. In trying out different brands with them over the past few years, the fancy ones with all the meaty twists to them aren’t as appealing to my dogs.

Purina Dog Chow - Adult Formula contains whole grains for digestive health, and maybe that’s something that does hit home with my dogs. It has gotten to the ...

• Purina Dog Chow - Adult Formula
      point where, while Pedigree is definitely going to remain my first purchased product, I have definitely decided that this is the second best dry dog food I’ll be getting if the first choice becomes unavailable. My dog’s health is important to me, and they react more positively, in a physical way, to
      Purina than any other food, except for Pedigree.

Purina Dog Chow - Adult Formula comes from a company I believe in, too. I do believe they care about my dogs. I did a separate review last year for their customer service. They proved to me that my dog was more important than money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504661081030/k2311a045/4.5.09