Pedigree Small Crunchy Bites Adult Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • It was on sale one day, and I decided to try it, rather than get my traditional Kibbles 'N Bits or Iams dog food

• by Orrymain

Over the decades, I’ve fed my dogs all kinds of dry dog food, and I’m a bit amazed that my current dogs, while loving all food, do have a definite preference for Pedigree Small Crunchy Bites Adult Dog Food.

I never purchased any Pedigree product until acquiring my first two dogs. It was on sale one day, and I decided to try it, rather than get my traditional Kibbles ‘N Bits or Iams dog food. They really loved it, and since Pedigree was economically priced when compared to these other foods, I

continued to make it the food I purchased most often.

At other times, I have given the dogs other foods, which they like, but they are just a tad more eager for Pedigree than the others. In fact, while my past dogs were over the moon for Kibbles ‘N Bits, these two just seem to think it’s the same as anything else.

Something else I’ve noticed. Pedigree Small Crunchy Bites Adult Dog Food is easier on their stomachs, especially for my three-year-old dog. She has ended up being sick or not herself ...

• after eating other dog foods. I’d say it was because she had gotten used to another food, but this is a dog I acquired just after her first birthday, and I have no clue what dog food she ate before. There’s just something about Pedigree that agrees with her system more.

While I was skeptical somewhat about Pedigree early on, Pedigree Small Crunchy Bites Adult Dog Food has now become a proven commodity for me. Recently, I decided that I wasn’t going to purchase any of the other dog foods anymore.

Interestingly, I ended up in a conversation with a delivery gal for Safeway, and she said her dogs are the same way. She also just buys Pedigree now.

What I also like about Pedigree Small Crunchy Bites Adult Dog Food is that it is a package of small bites, and that seems to appeal to my dogs too. There’s no yucky smell as can be found with some dog foods and it is visually appealing.

Pedigree Small Crunchy Bites Adult Dog Food is a winner for my dogs, and it’s now the only food they eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504661071030/k2311a045/4.5.09