Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Now may not be the best time for a peanut butter review
  • However, I do love peanut butter and do recommend Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter

• by Orrymain

Now may not be the best time for a peanut butter review. It seems like every day there’s yet another recall for some product made of peanut butter or peanut butter paste. That said, the big brands haven’t been involved with the recall, though I suspect their sales are probably down.

However, I do love peanut butter and do recommend Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter.

Like many of us, I grew up on peanut butter sandwiches, and peanut butter and crackers, which was always a filling snack for me. I still love both, but to work, it needs a good peanut butter. For ...

• me, the best option out there is Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter.

It’s deliciously creamy, and that roasted peanut aroma is obvious whenever you open the bottle. It taste great and is still a product that can be relied on. Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter is made with a minimum of ninety percent selected

roasted peanuts. There’s also a small amount of sugar and salt to enhance the peanut flavor, and partially hydrogenated vegetable oils which help to keep the product smooth and prevent separation.

Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter has never let me down. It has a long shelf life, too, which is an extra plus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661051030/k2311a045/4.5.09