BUY JEWELRY ON BIDZ.COM
internet shopping
  • I really seek out the best, least expensive, but high quality jewelry for myself and for gifts, all the time, on bidz
  • Personally, I like to shop in the no shipping cost column and the ending the most soon section

• by covenly1
      I use the internet a lot to buy. I work, have your daily chores, as most of us do, and getting out to shop for jewelry is a hard thing to do. But, I LOVE jewelry! I really seek out the best, least expensive, but high quality jewelry for myself and for gifts, all the time, on bidz. com. I have a personal joke about bidz.

com. I say, “if you are selling it, do it on Ebay. If you are buying it, buy it on bidz. com!”.

This is because the prices are so much lower!

On bidz. com, you will find a section of jewelry that is just really full of wonderful buys, as you bid on the

jewelry, that has no shipping costs! Now, that’s my style. I find, many times, when I buy something through a magazine or another internet site, that I end up paying more for the shipping that I did on the item I bid on and won! So, I try to stay in the ‘no shipping costs’ column. It’s a great idea for any of you.

Think of how much is spent on shipping costs!

There are many sections on bidz. com. You will find extremely expensive column, that isn’t really that expensive, as a rule. Yet, sometimes, it CAN get pretty hefty bidding on this column.

It is easy to navigate, and you can shop for gem stone ...

• jewelry, gem stones (loose), men’s jewelry, diamond jewelry, all separated for you. Also, you may shop, easily, by just deciding if you want to have the items shown by how soon the auction will be ending for an item, or by wanting to see the newest things that have been added to the list of auctions, or by shopping for the least expensive in the site you are checking out! Personally, I like to shop in the no shipping cost column and the ending the most soon section. This way, I can see about what the jewelry will be going for. Bidz.

com is NOT like Ebay in one other way. On bidz. com, the last 30 seconds

or so is rather weird. The seconds are shown ticking down, but if someone makes a bid during these last seconds, the time goes back up to 30 seconds! So, don’t bother to wait until the last second to bid, because it will just bounce the auction time back to about 30 seconds, anyway! Also, unlike Ebay.

com, your bid IS your bid. On Ebay, your best bid may not show, if you have a high bid in and it isn’t ever reached by another bidder. On bidz. com, your bid IS your bid! That’s important to remember.

Try this out. Just click onto bidz. com and check it out! You will save money………………. almost a guarantee.

Be sharp on your bidding!

Brandy says :

Where are you finding free shipping only items on Bidz.com. I have searched for them and everything i find has huge shipping costs. Please help me navigate this site if you can. Thanks

Galega says :

The shipping is free only for US buyers, if the order is of $ 59 or more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2025096610430/k2311a0925/9.25.05