Hostess Twinkies
  • Each one is about 150 calories, but it's a light tasting snack that satisfies a craving for something sweet, which is one of the reasons why I like them
  • I don't know if it's a storage issue or what, but when they are their airy and puffy selves, they really are neat to eat and make a welcome snack
  • It's amazing how much they've gone up in price

• by Orrymain

Hostess is a popular brand name that has been around since long before I was born. I grew up with their fun snacks, including Hostess Twinkies, which has always been a favorite.

Hostess Twinkies are golden sponge cakes with creamy fillings They come

in two-packs or a box of ten individually wrapped Twinkies. Each one is about 150 calories, but it’s a light tasting snack that satisfies a craving for something sweet, which is one of the reasons why I like them.

Every now and then, the Hostess Twinkies taste a bit tough. I don’t know if it’s a storage issue or what, but when they are their airy and puffy selves, they really are neat to eat and make a welcome snack.

What is odd to me is that when ...

• Hostess Twinkies
      I looked up product information to review some of the specifics there was a mention of peanuts or traces of peanuts that might be in a Twinkie. In decades of eating Hostess Twinkies, that’s one product I don’t even associate as being an
      ingredient. It’s left me very curious.

Regardless, Hostess Twinkies are a proven commodity. However, they are now more expensive than my brain can process. It’s amazing how much they’ve gone up in price. So, I still them, but not as frequently.

Hostess Twinkies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504660970930/k2311a045/4.5.09