Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear Drops  » Medicine  »
  • When my dog had an ear infection, I was worried about what the cost of prescription ear drops would be for him

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have been a long time buyer of Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear drops. These drops are not cheap at about $10.

99CDN plus tax but I have found them essential in our home.

I swim a lot in the summer, and found I am prone to ’swimmer’s ear’ the sensation that there is water stuck in your ear

makes it difficult in my ear.

A couple of drops of Polysporin Antibiotic drops in each year and I am fine.

My husband buys a bottle of Polysporin for his eyes.

The high pollen count in the summer leaves him with red, irritated eyes which quickly get infected.

He finds Polysporin easy to get in his ...

• eye, and it never burns.

THe other great thing about this antibiotic eye/ear drop is that it is safe for dogs.

When my dog had an ear infection, I was worried about what the cost of prescription ear drops would be for him.

The vet recommended Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear drops for him, and it really worked!

/> Other liquid antibiotic drops such as the generic, often have so minimal antibiotic ingredient they are not worth buying, so we stick to Polysporin in my house, despite the extra cost.

It is important to know, if there is more than one person using Polysporin anitbiotic eye/ear drops, in your home, that they not share the same bottle, due to risks of cross-infecting.

Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear Drops
    Gail Morlock says :

I like in Winnipeg and would like to know where I can buy the Polysporin Eye Drops

colena says :

I bought mine at Walmart pharmacy including tax it was just over 12 dolloar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26270666090330/k2311a0627/6.27.06