TISCALI Broadband  » Internet  »
  • But now I am using Broad band ,enjoying fast speed and paying less ,great deal and also no cost on my phone
  • I have joined for 1mbps speed but I have no problem with page opening
  • I recommend if you do not have to download heavy files or you are just a surfer on the web, read emails and do similar things then go for 1mbps broadband , other wise for 2mb but honestly I am quite happy with 1 Mbps

• by shazipk
      Tiscali was founded by Renato Soru in 1998, as a telecommunication service but the amazing thing is it has established in such a short time. It is one of the successful European telecommunication companies . Now they are Internet provider, both for dial-up and ADSL, voice, and also VoIP, media, the value added services (VAS), and other technologically advanced products can get .

Tiscali talk ( Phone service), business planes etc. so now it is know as one of the

largest and most interconnected IP networks in the world I get connect with Tiscali broadband service 4 months ago only and before that I was using dial up connection of BT.

But honestly now I am better off ,I am paying less as compare to that service . I used to pay for not only dial up connection but also for the calls when I connected to Internet.

Some times I used to connect three to five times a day ...

• and that was costing my phone bill also. But now I am using Broad band ,enjoying fast speed and paying less ,great deal and also no cost on my phone.

bill. I have joined for 1mbps speed but I have no problem with page opening.

I downloaded yahoo messenger,MSN messenger in minutes. Really big difference in both the connection.

web, read emails and do similar things then go for 1mbps broadband , other wise for 2mb but honestly I am quite happy with 1 Mbps. connection, its speed is excellent and runs smoothly Over all Tiscali is a big hit .

I have not found a single fault in the service. There are some package offers by Tiscali for business and common people like broadband with phone offer.

One should go through all the offers as they are quite economical and helpful, then join the service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21270666080330/k2311a0627/6.27.06