Indian Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.5
  • Even if costs a little more for any other flight ticket, consider it as

• by swetha
      If you wanting to travel abroad or within the country, prefer any other airlines rather than Indian Airlines. On my way to US from India, it was a direct flight with a break in Paris for the fuel, but they made us get down

the flight saying we are to get to other flight, almost for about 2 hours we were roaming in the Paris airport and at last got to our flight and it was the same, no change. Food, major part to be considered. My husband ...

• felt that Indian Airlines would provide some decent Indian foor but to our surprise, the food was no good to taste. Even if costs a little more for any other flight ticket, consider it as; your travel experience would be worst if you prefer
        Indian airlines. There is no safety for the luggage too; my husband on way to India from USA lost his luggage and once we got back; Ipod was missing and certain dolls were missing. I would prefer to use any other airlines rather than Indian Airlines in future.

Indian Airlines
    tuliy says :

re : Even if costs a little more for any other flight ticket, consider it as
    True review, the hostess are not friendly and act like its their airlines and you are unwanted guest

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40270666070330/k2311a0627/6.27.06