Caribbean Princess~Eastern Caribbean Cruise Line  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Fort Lauderdale
  • We had our 3year old son with us and he also enjoyed the cruise immensely
  • I was very impressed with the quality of food as well
  • This was my first cruise so I do not have another ship to compare it to but I was not disappointed whatsoever

• by thebean21
      For those of you trying to make a decision on what cruise line/ship to travel on, make sure Princess is at the top of your list. The service is impeccable. They cater to your every need. We had an inside stateroom on the Caribbean Princess sailing to the Eastern Caribbean in January 2006.

The room for being an interior was more spacious than I had anticipated. There was alot of storage space. We had our 3year old son with us and he also enjoyed the cruise immensely.

There was a great kids program that allowed us to have some

time alone as well! The child has to be atleast 3 years old in order to join the club. They were very accmodating being open from 9-12pm, 2-5pm and then 7-10pm. My son didn’t attend all the sessions each day but it was nice to know it was available.

They also provide you with a detailed list of the activites that will be available and at what time so your child knows exactly what they will be doing. The food on the cruise was of course one of the highlights! Dining was a open choice seating. There was buffet ...

• available or you could go to the dining room.

You didn’t have to go to the dining room at a set time. I liked that option because in traveling with a toddler, we were not always ready at a specific time to have dinner. Especially on the port days where you wouldn’t get back on the boat until 4:30-5:00 and we were all tired.

So I truly liked the flexibility of the dining situation. I was very impressed with the quality of food as well. This was my first cruise so I do not have another ship to

compare it to but I was not disappointed whatsoever.

The itinerary was good as well, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Princess’ private island in the Bahamas.

I enjoyed all of the islands but I would have to say that ST Thomas was my least favorite, it seemed very dirty. And I didn’t really like the beach that we went to. A pretty beach and the water was nice but the locals were just very persistant and bothersome.

This was my first cruise but it has made me hooked on it!! I already have another cruise booked for next year!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4260666060530/k2311a0626/6.26.06