Strawberry Crush  » Food  »
  • Naturally, the Strawberry Crush came home with me, and I eagerly anticipated that first taste

• by Orrymain

Wow, what timing! I really can’t believe it, in fact, but a few days ago I did a review for Welch’s Strawberry Soda, and I mentioned there that the only reason I’d purchased it was because I just couldn’t find Crush anymore. As ironic as it sounds, on my next shopping trip, what did

my store have, and for the first time in, well, years? Exactly — Strawberry Crush. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Naturally, the Strawberry Crush came home with me, and I eagerly anticipated that first taste. Had it changed any? Would it still be the Crush that I remembered? So many questions stirred ...

• in my brain. Actually, growing up, it was a brand called Shasta that my family usually bought for strawberry, but for orange, we chose Orange Crush. When Shasta faded, Strawberry Crush became available, and it was a suitable replacement.

The answer? Strawberry Crush is still a delight. It beats out the Welch’s by miles.

It’s pure strawberry soda with pure pleasant joy. I’m hoping the store continues to carry it. It gives me that class strawberry taste that I grew up with.

Strawberry Crush has no caffeine and makes for a refreshing beverage at any time of the day. I’m looking forward to having more of it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504660550930/k2311a045/4.5.09