Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • This is a citrus scent, but I like this one more than I have others in the past

• by Orrymain

Today I tried Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for the first time. This is a citrus scent, but I like this one more than I have others in the past. It’s the Sicilian mandarin that stands out for me. The blend is just really nice.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

is a light scent that lasts through the day. It’s pleasant. You know you’re wearing it, but it doesn’t give you, or anyone else, a headache. It’s one of those perfumes that makes you glad you’re wearing it. Feminine, but still out there, it’s a great perfume for day or night.

Along ...

• with the mandarin, there’s grapefruit, bergamot, rosemary, rosewood, musk wood, incense, and oakmoss, as well as others. I’m always skeptical about musk, but in this case, it makes for a nice, blended perfume that delights.

I don’t have allergies, but in checking this out beforehand, I noticed a lot of folks who did

have allergies liked Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue because they were able to wear it, which is why I mention that here.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue’s bottle doesn’t do much for me, but it fits the image that the fragrance is supposed to give, that of Italy and joy. It’s a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56504660530930/k2311a045/4.5.09