Armani Code Perfume
2.5
  • In my view, the pear sorbet gives this a more complex scent, but I don't deem it sensual

• by Orrymain

Armani Code Perfume is not a favorite. I really didn’t like much about this perfume that comes from Giorgio Armani. The perfume is advertised with a lot of seductive drama, being called ‘the secret code of women’, but good drama and intrigue doesn’t always equal a good perfume.

My first whiff gave me hints of orange blossom and vanilla, as well

as leaving me with a woodsy impression that might be related to the honey notes. There was an additional touch of floral in the fragrance, too, but it was different from what I was used to and turned out to be pear sorbet. It wasn’t a bad scent off the bat, but it just had no lasting power. I ...

• put it on, but it felt long gone within a couple of hours.

Armani Code was created by Carlos Benaim, Dominique Ropion, and Olivier Polge and is labeled by Armani as being simple bit sensual and comforting yet captivating. I don’t find it to be either of the latter suggestion. I don’t even think it’s simple. In my view,

the pear sorbet gives this a more complex scent, but I don’t deem it sensual. The orange blossom is what is credited with giving this perfume its mystique, but I’m not certain there’s much magic in that, either.

In short, while there is some uniqueness, Armani Code is a pleasant scent off the bat, but it fades quickly and doesn’t captivate as promised.

Armani Code Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56504660430930/k2311a045/4.5.09