Black and Decker Power Scissors  » Housewares  »
  • The Black and Decker Power Scissors are the best thing since chocolate ice cream was processed
  • It was amazing how the product worked on various things, so I put it on my wish list for Christmas, and I got it

• by Orrymain

Let me make this clear. I love, love, love, lovvvvve this item. The Black and Decker Power Scissors are the best thing since chocolate ice cream was processed. I cannot say enough good things about this product.

I saw the item on a ‘buy it and try it’ segment on a local TV website. It was amazing how the product worked on various things, so I put it on my wish list for

Christmas, and I got it. It has now become a treasured possession for daily living, especially since I do a lot of recycling.

The Black and Decker Power Scissors are so easy to use. You charge it and then get seventy minutes of continuous use, or weeks of use, depending upon how frequently you use it. I use it almost daily, but not continuously. A recharge gets you ready to go for another ...

• round.

This product works great, helping you to easily cut plastic (like those annoying plastic coverings for things you buy that are so hard to open — this helps that a lot), cardboard, fabric (I cut up an old bedspread with it recently, making scraps of material I could use for cleaning purposes), cutting tape (like duct tape),and so much more. The package mentions cutting vinyl and window screenings, but I haven’t done that myself, though I

certainly believe it would work on those materials with ease.

It’s easy to grip and easy to use — hardly any effort at all; the power scissors do the work.

The product has a two-year warranty on it as well. I’m just a big believer in the Black and Decker Power Scissors. It’s made recycling a pleasure instead of a chore, and it’s helped me in several projects.

The Black and Decker Power Scissors is a must-have!

Terri Smith says :

I received these for Christmas this year. Finally got a project I could use them on. THEY SUCK They will not charge up so they can be used. The worse thing is NOBODY will take them back. Maybe I got a defective pair but, nobody taking them back says it ALL.

Galega says :

There is absolutely no doubt that you have gotten a defective product. This power scissors come with a charging unit and charger which you can clearly see. It is chargeable and charge well, unless there is any sort of technical issue. I would suggest you to consult an electrician and get it troubleshooted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53504660420930/k2311a045/4.5.09