Coco Mademoiselle Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It was a calm scent that didn't overpower, and it made it through the day okay, but I'm not thrilled like I thought I would be

• by Orrymain

Chanel is usually an awesome perfume, so I was fairly confident that Coco Mademoiselle Perfume would be at the least acceptable. My first whiff of the fragrance left me uncertain, though. Oh, it was pleasant, but there’s something about it that doesn’t quite excite me.

The odd thing is that Coco

Mademoiselle Perfume is suppose to be a sexy, sensual, and even seductive fragrance. I find it somewhat alluring, but it just doesn’t quite get there for me, and I’m still trying to figure out why it leaves me a little cold, especially since it’s Chanel.

Jacques Porge created the scent, using top notes of orange, bergamot, and grapefuit. I don’t really get any of these, though. I don’t sense anything citrus or fruity in any way. The middle notes are litchi, rose, and Italian jasmine, with a base that includes patchouli and vanilla. That’s what I get more of for ...

• Coco Mademoiselle Perfume
      some reason. I’m not sure what to say about the scent; it just confuses me a little.

I’m not fond of the bottle that Coco Mademoiselle Perfume comes in, either. It’s advertised for the young Coco’s out there, so maybe that’s why it’s not working for me as much as it

does for others.

So, while Coco Mademoiselle Perfume has a pleasant scent, it’s just off for me enough that I don’t really want to use it much. It was a calm scent that didn’t overpower, and it made it through the day okay, but I’m not thrilled like I thought I would be.

Coco Mademoiselle Perfume
Ashley Whitaker says :

re : It was a calm scent that didn’t overpower, and it made it through the day okay, but I’m not thrilled like I thought I would be
I love this coco Chanel. Beautiful smell and even In a beautiful bottle

Daryl says :

My friend used this before but switched to Chance because it seems to have a better smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56504660380830/k2311a045/4.5.09