Pet Trainer  » Pets  »
  • Unfortunately, I really wasn't able to use it on the dogs I had at that time, but when time passed, and I acquired new dogs, I decided to try it out on them
  • That's why I haven't used it more, as I have one dog who is slightly better trained than the other, so she comes right away, and I don't like using the Pet Trainer when she's close, so I limit the use to when both dogs are, well, running amok
  • I really think this is a great device, but the problem comes when you have more than one animal

• by Orrymain

Some time ago, I saw the Pet Trainer advertised on television and decided to get it. Unfortunately, I really wasn’t able to use it on the dogs I had at that time, but when time passed, and I acquired new dogs, I decided to try it out on them.

The commercial on

television for this product highlights ways you can use the Pet Trainer to train your dog, but the thing that caught me was the use of it to call them, to keep them from running in directions they shouldn’t, etc. This is really what I’ve used it for, to keep my dogs from potentially dangerous situations.

The difficult part of using the Pet Trainer is when you have more than one dog. That’s why I haven’t used it more, as I have one dog who is slightly better trained than the other, so she comes right away, and I don’t like using the ...

• Pet Trainer
      Pet Trainer when she’s close, so I limit the use to when both dogs are, well, running amok.

The Pet Trainer works on a battery and when you press the button, it emits a high frequency signal that only the dogs can hear.

I really think this is a great device, but the problem

comes when you have more than one animal. It’s hard to use it to correct one, when the other one isn’t misbehaving; hence, why I don’t use it for training purposes much.

However, it does work to stop them from running where they shouldn’t. They respond to it instantly, so I’m grateful for the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504660200830/k2311a045/4.5.09