Frontline Top Spot  » Pets  »
  • Unfortunately, I can't afford to get this for my dogs on a regular basis, or I would
  • What I love about it is that it's just one application per one or two months, depending upon the need
  • The need depends on whether or not there is a current flea problem
  • I like how well protected each application is within the box, but yet is easy to crack open to actually use on the dogs

• by Orrymain

Unfortunately, I can’t afford to get this for my dogs on a regular basis, or I would. Frontline Top Spot does a super job of keeping my dogs flea-free. What I love about it is that it’s just one

application per one or two months, depending upon the need. The need depends on whether or not there is a current flea problem. If not, longer periods of time can go. In fact, I have at times waited the full three months between applications.

My dogs think getting a Frontline Top Spot treatment is a treat. They eagerly wait for it, so it’s very easy for me to apply. I like how well protected each application is within ...

• Frontline Top Spot
      the box, but yet is easy to crack open to actually use on the dogs.

I’ve used Frontline Top Spot on dogs that I’ve before my current two, and I’ve always had good success with it. My prior dogs loved not

having to wear flea collars anymore, and my current dogs don’t even know what a flea collar is.

The only down side is the cost. It’s not a cheap item, but it does work, better than anything else my dogs have ever had to endure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504660190830/k2311a045/4.5.09