Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c  » Medicine  »
  • Finally, when a friend gave me a gift card to Walmart, I decided to replace it
  • I had read a lot of reviews about it and there were so many nurses praising it that I felt it was definitely worth a try
  • The Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c is easy to use, and I'm glad I bought it

• by Orrymain

Somewhere along the line, I misplaced my digital thermometer. I loved that thing, but who knows where the heck it is. Finally, when a friend gave me a gift card to Walmart, I decided to replace it. When I looked to see what was available, I happened upon this product — the

Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c — which sounded super nifty.

The Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c works so easily. You just take off the cap and run the scanner across your forehead to your temple. The beeps tell you it’s taking readings. Just as quickly, when you remove it, you have the digital reading.

I love this thing. It beats sticking a regular thermometer in your mouth (or worse). I had read a lot of reviews about it and there were so many nurses praising it that I felt it was definitely worth a try.

The worse thing about the Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c is installing the battery, a basic ...

• Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c
      9v one. It is really hard to open the compartment. When I finally got a hold of Exergen to get help, the man told me that they get calls about it all the time. They’ve just done an extra good job of child proofing the device. He had three tips ready
      to go, and one of them worked. He laughed and told me the good news was that a single battery was good for about 700 readings so it’ll be a long time before I’ll have to worry about it again.

The Exergen Temporal Scanner 2000c is easy to use, and I’m glad I bought it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26504660180830/k2311a045/4.5.09