Red Baron Singles French Bread PIzzas - Pepperoni
  • For some reason, I don't have the knack for cooking French Bread pizzas, though I love them
  • I decided to give it another try though with Red Baron Singles French Bread PIzzas - Pepperoni

• by Orrymain

For some reason, I don’t have the knack for cooking French Bread pizzas, though I love them. My father used to make them for me all the time, but somehow or another, I usually strike it. I decided to give it another try though with Red Baron Singles French Bread PIzzas - Pepperoni.

These come two to a package and you can either bake them in an oven or toaster oven

or microwave them. Each pizza is wrapped individually and comes in it’s microwaveable plate. The pepperoni variety consists of French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. Microwaving takes up to four minutes or so while oven baking is about twenty-five minutes.

For the first one, I baked it, and once again, I just don’t have the touch. It has to be in the timing, but whether I ...

• go under or over the recommendation, the crust is never right; it’s usually too hard, but again, I’ve tried undercooking and overcooking with just lousy results. What I end up doing then is just using a fork and eating the toppings, using the French bread itself like a bowl. It’s good, but it’s not really pizza.

The second time I microwaved it, and this time, it was pretty right on.

That’s got to be the first time I can say that, too. If I get it again, it’ll be microwaving for me.

Taste-wise, it’s good. I wish there were a few more pepperoni pieces, which is probably my only complaint. The cheese is good, as is the bread.

Red Baron is usually pretty good and maybe now that I had one success, I’ll try Red Baron Singles French Bread PIzzas - Pepperoni again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504660100830/k2311a045/4.5.09