Jimmy Dean Croissant Sandwiches - Meal Size  » Food  »
  • I've never had this problem with the regular sandwiches, so I just am not impressed with the croissants

• by Orrymain

I’ve eaten similar products to Jimmy Dean Croissant Sandwiches, but not this exact one until now. Specifically, this is the ‘Meal Size’ version, which contains four croissant sandwiches to a box. These croissants are a sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich.

The ‘meal size’ sandwiches are, indeed, larger than the normal size

sandwiches, but I’m not sure they are that much bigger that they warrant the title of ‘meal size’. Odds are, folks will still want other items with it.

This is the first time I’ve eaten any Jimmy Dean product that comes on a croissant, and honestly, I wasn’t that fond of it.

• The reason is that it was very flaky. Even when preparing to cook the sandwiches, pieces of the croissant were falling to the side. Once cooked, it was very tender, and more pieces of the croissant would flake off. I’ve never had this problem with the regular sandwiches,
        so I just am not impressed with the croissants.

As are most of the other products carried by the company, Jimmy Dean Croissant Sandwiches, Meal Size, are easy to prepare and quick to heat. The individual packages are easy to open, which is always a plus. I enjoyed them very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504660060830/k2311a045/4.5.09