Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix - Double Chocolate Meltdown  » Food  »
  • It's been a while since I've purchased hot cocoa, but since I'm economizing by keeping my heat off most of the time, I thought I'd get some more to help warm me up during those colder moments of the day and/or night
  • I decided to purchase Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix - Double Chocolate Meltdown
  • I'm sure it's a cost-cutting measure, but I didn't realize there were only eight packages until I got home

• by Orrymain

It’s been a while since I’ve purchased hot cocoa, but since I’m economizing by keeping my heat off most of the time, I thought I’d get some more to help warm me up during those colder moments of the day and/or night. I decided to purchase Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix - Double Chocolate Meltdown.

I chose this brand and variety because I’ve used Nestle before and have been happy with, so it’s a proven brand

for me, and I chose the Double Chocolate Meltdown because I really wanted to taste the chocolate. I just hate buying a chocolate flavor and having it be weak so that the flavor is washed away.

You can prepare Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix - Double Chocolate Meltdown either in the microwave or by warming up milk or water on the stove. This time around, I decided to go with the stove method. It’s ...

• just been easier for some weird reason.

I made the first few cups with milk and then used water for the last ones. Oddly, I liked it better with just water. That seems like a strange reaction, but the taste was purer for me with the water. I’m not a big milk drinker, so maybe that has something to do with it.

My disappointment with Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix - Double Chocolate Meltdown has

nothing to do with the taste, which I thought was super, but with the number of individual packages included — a mere eight. That’s a reduction of two from the last time I purchased this. I’m sure it’s a cost-cutting measure, but I didn’t realize there were only eight packages until I got home.

Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix - Double Chocolate Meltdown did its job and warmed me up sufficiently with a deep chocolate taste.

debbie says :

I can`t seem to find Nestle hot cocoa double chocolate meltdown anywhere. Does Neslte still make it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504660010830/k2311a045/4.5.09