Spice Islands - Cinnamon  » Food  »
  • I don't think I've ever reached the bottom of a jar, even a jar that's been around a super long time, and been disappointed
  • It makes any food I top with cinnamon extra special, and it makes any item I might bake the best it can be

• by Orrymain

Spices so often make or break a dish. Now, I’m not a big cook. My readers know that, but one of the spices I’ve grown up with and can use on almost anything is cinnamon. I just adore the taste. One of the most basic foods with cinnamon is

still one I’ll fix often — cinnamon toast. Without a spicy cinnamon taste, cinnamon toast is just bland toast.

My favorite has always been Spice Islands - Cinnamon. It seems to have just the right process that makes the cinnamon extra special for me. Their product comes from Saigon and is ...

• a sweet cinnamon with a red hot flavor. It’s yummy to the max!

This ground cinnamon holds it tastes for a very long time. I don’t think I’ve ever reached the bottom of a jar, even a jar that’s been around a super long time, and been disappointed. It’s still as

tasty as ever.

I have tried other cinnamons in the past, but for me, Spice Islands - Cinnamon is number one. It makes any food I top with cinnamon extra special, and it makes any item I might bake the best it can be. I just love cinnamon, and Spice Islands it the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504660000830/k2311a045/4.5.09