Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • A product that I like to keep handy, both in the kitchen and the bathroom, is Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes
  • Wipes are easier and more convenient to use than sprays and other cleans, in my opinion

• by Orrymain

A product that I like to keep handy, both in the kitchen and the bathroom, is Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes. Wipes are easier and more convenient to use than sprays and other cleans, in my opinion. They sit there in the corner, in their pop-up dispenser, just waiting to be used.

One of the negatives, though, is that sometimes that pop-up dispenser doesn’t work so well.

I had one package that just wouldn’t work, no matter what I did. Apparently, it wasn’t looped in correctly from the beginning, and even though I opened it up and tried to re-do it myself, it just never did catch, which meant that to use the wipes, I had to open the entire dispenser and then pull sheets apart, which was just nasty.

On the positive side, when the ...

• dispenser does its job, it’s easy to open the lid, pull out a wipe, and clean the area desired.

I do wish the wipes were a bit stronger/thicker. They come apart on more intense cleaning tasks, but for a basic wipe down, they’re fine.

One of these days, I’m going to buy one of the competitors to compare Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes to because I’d like to see how

the strength compares, since I’m not totally happy with that aspect of the Clorox wipe.

The scent is very strong, and I don’t mean the lemon fresh part. I immediately smell the Clorox disinfectant ingredients and not the lemony part. Whether or not that’s just my nose, I don’t know.

Overall, Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes is good for simple, gentle jobs, but for anything more intense, more is needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53504659940830/k2311a045/4.5.09