Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
  • In my opinion, none of them do all of the stuff they profess to do on TV
  • What I love about Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels is the pick a size part

• by Orrymain

Just like with toilet tissue, there are a vast variety of paper towels available on the market, and I’ve used a large number of them over the years. My favorite one of these is currently Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels.

I’ll say up front that I don’t believe any of the commercials for any paper towel.

In my opinion, none of them do all of the stuff they profess to do on TV; at least, not as easily. However, Brawny comes close and has always been one of the ‘tougher’ paper towels.

What I love about Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels is the pick a size part. Instead of coming in a specific big section, these paper towels have cuts every six inches. So, if I only need a small piece, I only have to tear off a small piece. If I need a longer piece, I just unroll as much as I need. This saves me money in the long run, and because the sheets are precut ...

• Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels
      and meant to be torn, I don’t have ragged pieces and I don’t have to pull out the scissors. It truly allows me to use just as much as I need to use for the project or task at hand.

Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels are two-ply and they are pretty absorbent. Again, nothing equals the

setups they have on commercials, but it does a good job of picking up fluids without breaking down into yucky, messy pieces like some lower quality paper towels do.

I’ve used Brawny Giant Pick A Size Paper Towels for the last couple of years, and before that, I’ve used the regular Brawny product, so I’m pretty happy with them overall.

Alexis says :

How much water can one piece of Brawny paper towels pick up?

Orrymain replies :

HI Alexis, I`m not sure. I`ve never measured this. I can only tell you that Brawny has worked very well for me, picking up more than other paper towels I`ve used in the past. That said, there are some good competitors out there, but I can`t answer a technical question like this. You might go to Brawny`s website and contact them. They can probably answer that. Onward

colleen says :

I love Brawny Pick-a -Size paper Towels. The problem I am having with my last 6 rolls is the perferation didn`t go through and I am not getting Pick A Size. I am getting a noramal full sheet which means I either have to cut it myself or I am looseing paper towls by using a whole sheet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53504659930830/k2311a045/4.5.09