Angel Soft 2 Ply Bath Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • When it comes right down to it, the one thing I know I always want is two-play

• by Orrymain

Over the years, I’ve purchased a number of different brands of toilet tissue. Some are fancier than others, with different colors or frillier designs, and some come in huge rolls and others smaller ones. When it comes right down to it, the one thing I know I always want is two-play. That’s the deal

breaker for me. That said, beyond that soft and reliable is best.

For the past several years, the one toilet tissue I’ve purchased the most is Angel Soft 2 Ply Bath Tissue. Angel Soft used to be MD, and I was buying it when it went under that name as well. I purchase Angel Soft ...

• 2 Ply Bath Tissue because it’s a) two-ply b) soft and c) reliable. That makes sense, right?

Other brands do offer 3-ply, but I don’t find it necessary. Other brands have cute designs and bigger rolls, but I don’t need those. I need an economically priced item that gets the job the done in a manner

that is acceptable to me.

Angel Soft 2 Ply Bath Tissue fits the bill. It’s one of the more reasonably priced toilet tissues out there, but it’s not cheaply made. You get a quality product for a decent price, and it is reliable. I’m still buying it and am still a satisfied customer of many years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53504659920830/k2311a045/4.5.09