Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops  » Medicine  »
  • I'll let the last comment go, but I do agree that it's a cough fighter and an aid to sore throats

• by Orrymain

Okay, they aren’t really called cough drops anymore. I suppose that’s because they’re trying to show an evolution. Now they use the longer word - suppressant — or the phrase, oral anesthetic. Nevertheless, for simplification, I’m calling it a cough drop.

Halls

Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops are a favorite of mine. I actually prefer them over cough medicine (now termed more like cough liquid). They are easier to take, of course; are convenient; can be taken anywhere with you; and in my opinion, they work better than a cough syrup.

Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops claims to fight coughs, soothe sore throats, and cool nasal passages. I’ll let the last comment go, but I do agree that it’s a cough fighter and an aid to sore throats. It’s the ...

• Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops
      vapor action, per the package.

For a basic cold, this product works as good as anything else, and it’s more pleasant than other cough drops. There are other good ones out there, but this one is the brand I get the most often.

I remember my mother used it decades ago, so it’s a proven item.

I’ve used these regularly at home, on the road, and at work. There’s a package that is the right size for whatever need you might have.

Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops is recommended.

Worker Bees says :

re : I’ll let the last comment go, but I do agree that it’s a cough fighter and an aid to sore throats
My nose is usually no longer one to notice the cooling action. I must agree that that mentho-lyptus vapor does work on my throat. It helps enable me to talk, which I am able to do quite a lot with the help of these Halls triple soothing action drops. I’m not as fond of the cherry flavored ones, they work okay and sort of taste like candy, however, they’re nice on the throat. When I have to talk at a public meeting, I bring a whole bag of Halls along with me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26504659910830/k2311a045/4.5.09