Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid
  • As cough medicines go, Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid isn't bad, but the relief, in my opinion, is questionable

• by Orrymain

When a cough hits, I can’t do my job, which is in the customer service field. That means, I’m on the phone most of the time during my shifts. As an adult, the one cough syrup that I’ve taken the most is Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid. It has an excellent reputation and it was another one of those things that I

started taking because my parents had switched over to it from another popular brand.

Somehow, though, I’m really not convinced that cough syrup is a solution to anything. No matter what brand I’ve taken, including Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid, I end up coughing quite a bit right after taking it. It then settles down for a bit, I usually still end up ...

• coughing.

Now maybe I have some weird interior aversion to cough syrup, but then again, on occasion I read articles that talk about cough syrup not being affective at all. I’m really beginning to believe those, especially when something so reputable as Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid doesn’t really do anything.

I will say that the instructions are clear and it taste as good as

any cough medicine does, but the effect is minimal. I may get some soothing from it, but not enough to really offset the price and rigor of taking the liquid. I tend to get better results from cough drops.

So, my advice is save your money. As cough medicines go, Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid isn’t bad, but the relief, in my opinion, is questionable.

Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26504659890830/k2311a045/4.5.09