Stouffer’s Frozen Food - Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce  » Food  »
  • It's a problem I don't really have with other pastas that I bake

• by Orrymain

Stouffer’s is one of my favorite frozen food companies. In fact, it’s the first one that I had decades ago that tasted like good food instead of plastic shoe string. One of the offerings I’ve imbibed on multiple occasions is their lasagna dish.

Stouffer’s Frozen Food - Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce is pretty good. It comes in a single

and family size package. The single size is about the right size for an individual to have a tasty, healthy service of the lasagna.

Like a lot of things these days, this food item can be microwaved or baked. While I tend to microwave Stouffer’s spaghetti, I usually bake the lasagna to make sure it cooks thoroughly. Stouffer’s Frozen Food ...

• - Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce is a thick lasagna, and I’ve discovered that I end up with uncooked portions if I microwave, so baking is my preference. Even then, I have a hard time getting the entire lasagna pan to cook evening. It’s a problem I don’t really have with other pastas that I bake.

The taste is satisfying overall,

but I don’t really like as much as some of the competitor’s brands. There’s something about the cheese that doesn’t quite make me happy, though I’ve never quite been able to put my finger on it. It’s still good, but it’s not my favorite. Part of that is due to the problem I mentioned with getting it to cook properly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659840830/k2311a045/4.5.09