Stouffer’s Frozen Food - Spaghetti with Meatballs
  • I love a good meatball, which is why I'm using the word acceptable
  • I think they're good, but they aren't great
  • It's not gourmet, but it is premium, and it's still one of the best frozen foods on the market

• by Orrymain

Stouffer’s Frozen Food - Spaghetti with Meatballs is a product I’ve purchased for several years now. I’m a spaghetti fiend and am always searching for good and easy spaghetti to prepare.

Stouffer’s is actually the first frozen food brand that I ever liked. Until their products came out,

everything I’d had just tasted like plastic. There had been nothing inviting about them. Stouffer’s, though, actually had some taste to it. I was no longer just stomaching a frozen dinner, but I was enjoying it.

What I also like about Stouffer’s Frozen Food - Spaghetti with Meatballs is that it’s by itself. I don’t have to get other foods with it that I don’t want. That’s my complaint about the Marie Callendar’s products now. I’m paying for veggies that are not desired and getting a smaller portion of the spaghetti. This ...

• Stouffer's Frozen Food - Spaghetti with Meatballs
      is something I don’t have to worry about with Stouffer’s.

The spaghetti is always tender, and the meatballs are acceptable. I love a good meatball, which is why I’m using the word acceptable. I think they’re good, but they aren’t great; however, they are satisfying and just about

the best frozen food meatball I’ve had. There are several of them per box and they are a good size.

I’m very satisfied with Stouffer’s Frozen Food - Spaghetti with Meatballs. It’s not gourmet, but it is premium, and it’s still one of the best frozen foods on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659830830/k2311a045/4.5.09