Michael Angelos Meat Lasagna  » Food  »
  • What I love about Michael Angelos Meat Lasagna is that the ingredients do taste great

• by Orrymain

Michael Angelos Meat Lasagna is a product I began purchasing about two years ago and overall, I’m pleased with it.

The product is preservative free and is prepared with ground beef that is sauted with fresh garlic and onions. It also includes tomatoes and a blend of Italian spices. Layered on top of this is the lasagna pasta with premium ricotta and mozzarella. The

final addition is imported pecorino romano. The result is a great tasting meal that is also easy to prepare.

Michael Angelos Meat Lasagna can be microwaved in about seven minutes, or baked in roughly 40 minutes. I tend to bake any frozen pasta I might purchase. I have better luck with it that way, though I have microwaved it a couple of times, too.

• It’s really just a matter of taking it out of the box and putting it in the oven.

What I love about Michael Angelos Meat Lasagna is that the ingredients do taste great. You could a nice share of the pasta, cheese, sauce, and meat. It doesn’t cheat you out of anything, like some frozen pastas do.

My only criticism is that every now and

then, it may not fully cook through without adding some time to it. Sometimes there is still some pasta shell that is hard. That’s rare, though.

A single package could be divided for two, if eating with other things, but mostly, one twelve-ounce box is suitable for a single person.

I really like Michael Angelos Meat Lasagna and buy it as a treat for myself from time to time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659820830/k2311a045/4.5.09