Fragrance Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • When I smelled this fragrance in the shop, I found it interesting
  • Its smell was subtle and refined, and I thought I finally found a fragrance that will give me a long-lasting feeling of freshness
  • The problem is not in its intensity, it evokes the freshness for a moment, but that's it
  • I am also not fond of its greenish bottle with a big leaf - it is too classical and boring
  • All in all, I would not recommend purchasing this fragrance to my friend, it is simply not worth the money

• by karlak
      As a hobby I collect different perfumes and I only purchase the fragrances which I personally like. However, in my collection there are also few bottles of perfumes that I never or very rarely wear.

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is one of them.

When I smelled this fragrance in

the shop, I found it interesting.

Its smell was subtle and refined, and I thought I finally found a fragrance that will give me a long-lasting feeling of freshness.

However, it don´t really get that by using Green Tea, its scent simply does not last long enough! The problem is ...

• not in its intensity, it evokes the freshness for a moment, but that’s it.

I am using it very rarely nowadays.

This is not very complex fragrance: I can easily smell lemon, peppermint, oakmoss, musk and amber.

I am also not fond of its greenish bottle with a big leaf

- it is too classical and boring.

Still, the fragrance may be suitable for women who don’t like strong scents.

It may be light enough for everyday use.

I would classify it as an office wear.

All in all, I would not recommend purchasing this fragrance to my friend, it is simply not worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56260665980530/k2311a0626/6.26.06