Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls  » Pets  »
  • One of the treats I like to get for my two, medium-sized dogs is Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls

• by Orrymain

One of the treats I like to get for my two, medium-sized dogs is Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls. It’s normally available as a two-pack, each roll being ten-inches long.

My dogs really love their Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls.

Even though I give them each their own, they have more fun sharing a roll, going back and forth between who gets to chew on it. They actually have an interesting routine. From what I can tell, both dogs like to start chewing on the roll. Once started, the youngest one is the most eager to keep on going, and then the oldest dog likes to finish it off. I have no idea what that means psychologically, but ...

• Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls
      they’re happy with their roll-eating process, so who I am to interfere?

Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls are made of beefhide and are distributed by Lucerne Foods. It’s a guaranteed money-back product, made in Brazil. They make for great treats

that usually last one to two days, depending on my dogs’ attitudes when given the rolls.

I’ve been purchasing the Priority All Natural Retriever Rolls for a couple of years now, basically through Safeway. My dogs are happy, so I am, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504659730730/k2311a045/4.5.09