Stargate SG-1: Memento Mori  » TV  »
0.5
  • We have to sit through this ridiculous hour of drama and then suffer through Vala being told she's part of the team

• by Orrymain

What rally angers me about this review is that I can’t give it a zero, because I’d really like to. It is just one inch away from being about as low as this show could go.

In Stargate SG-1: Memento Mori,

Vala disappears and the team is frantic to find her. They shouldn’t be. The woman is a sorry excuse for an SGC employee. It makes me wish Kinsey were around. He’d never let her on the planet, let alone become a member of an SG team, *especially* the flagship team.

This is exactly what happens, though. We have to sit through this ridiculous hour of drama and then suffer through Vala being told she’s part of the team.

• Stargate SG-1: Memento Mori
      If our government is that stupid, it deserves to crumble, and crumble completely.

I don’t watch this episode. I barely got through it the first time. It’s horrible and disloyal to long time fans. It’s revolting and unbelieving.

It’s crap. The only crap worse is the final episode of the series. That’s crap to the max.

Stargate SG-1: Memento Mori never should have been filmed. I hate it. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10504659430730/k2311a045/4.5.09