Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
  • In my lifetime, I've tried a variety of cake mixes, and I suppose that at various times, different brands have been my favorite
  • I have to admit that I'm not as much of a big chocolate cake eater anymore
  • It's a weird thing how taste can change with the years that pass
  • I wish I had an older label to compare ingredients to see if there's been a change over the years

• by Orrymain

In my lifetime, I’ve tried a variety of cake mixes, and I suppose that at various times, different brands have been my favorite. Lately, I’ve been purchasing Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix off and on.

For one thing, Betty Crocker is an industry leader. There’s an

expectation with the name that the product will be top notch because they’ve been around so long and with such great success.

Distributed by General Mills, Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix is made with pudding and various wheat and milk products.

I have to admit that I’m not as ...

Margret Uzelman says :

Is there an expiry date on these cakes. I have a mix with the numbers letters J711FV222 on the top tab. I can not find an expiry date any where on the box. Do the mixes if unopened, ever become outdated?

Orrymain replies :

Most everything has an expiration date. Cake shelf life is pretty long. What you want to do though is go to betty crocker`s website or call their customer service number located on the box and ask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659330730/k2311a045/4.5.09