Orajel Maximum Strength

• by Orrymain

I’ve used Orajel Maximum Strength off and on for many years. I always wish for the kind of results that I see on TV. They have some amazing claims in their ads, about how you use it once and it can last for days; even weeks. It sounds like a miracle band-aid for tooth pain.

In my opinion, mouth pain is the absolute worst thing

out there. There’s just so little relief from it. Very recently, I had a problem with my teeth and gums. I really wasn’t sure where it was located, but I knew one thing for sure — it hurt like heck.

I applied the Orajel Maximum Strength and like always, it actually hurts worse before it gets better, but it does get better. It never ...

• really goes away like the commercials say. In fact, in none of my uses of the product over the years, I’ve never had it go away. However, I’m still a believer in Orajel because it does get me through. I’ve had it calm down a tooth or pain sufficiently that I can get through the night, or hours, before the dentist can see me.

That’s

what’s important to me — getting me through. Orajel Maximum Strength is no miracle drug, but it provides a service, though not as great as their ad campaigns say. I always keep some handy as a precaution. So, it’s far from perfection, but it does work to an extent, and for me, that’s better than trying to live with the pain I’d be in otherwise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26504659310730/k2311a045/4.5.09