Jimmy Dean Heat ‘N Serve Sausages - Regular
  • With the passage of years I probably buy it less than I used to simply because I've discovered newer Jimmy Dean products that I prefer more
  • It's flavor sealed for freshness, and I've never had an issue with that at all

• by Orrymain

Jimmy Dean Heat ‘N Serve Sausages - Regular is another product I buy off and on from this long time breakfast favorite. With the passage of years I probably buy it less than I used to simply because I’ve discovered newer Jimmy Dean products that I prefer more.

This product is fully cooked and comes in a package
      of eight sausage links. It’s flavor sealed for freshness, and I’ve never had an issue with that at all. It comes in a maple flavor, too, but I just don’t like that variety of all.

Jimmy Dean Heat ‘N Serve Sausages - Regular are easy to prepare, which is a must for me. You can grill ...

• them or microwave them, and I’ve done both with good results. The sausage is done very quickly (under a minute, if you microwave) and waiting to enjoy.

For some reason, though, the Jimmy Dean Heat ‘N Serve Sausages - Regular don’t quite have the zest and zing of the sausage patties. I honestly don’t know why; it’s just something I’ve noticed recently. I did just notice that the package says it’s made with pork and turkey, and it may be the turkey that makes this not as tasty as I’d like it to be.

Still, it’s a good breakfast, and it’s often on sale so can be purchased more inexpensively than some of the other items.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659300730/k2311a045/4.5.09