Fragrance Chanel No. 5
  • I love other Chanel perfumes as well, particularly Chanel No
  • I found it as a child on my grandmother´s dressing table and used up one third of the bottle
  • In the meanwhile I learned that this eighty-something year old fragrance is one of the best-selling perfumes in the world
  • I believe I can smell roses, freesia, vanilla, maybe musk and neroli

• by karlak
      Chanel No. 5 is for me a scent to admire. I love other Chanel perfumes as well, particularly Chanel No.

19 , but Chanel No. 5 is a far superior fragrance.

Its rich composition has a timeless quality. When I wear it, I feel like having an aura.

I found it as a child on my grandmother´s dressing table and used up one third of the bottle. My

granny was naturally not delighted.

She told me that this fragrance is for older ladies only and I can´t use it before being thirty. So I am patiently waiting for my thirties birthday.

In the meanwhile I learned that this eighty-something year old fragrance is one of the best-selling perfumes in the world. It actually made history as it has been generated by mixing eighty natural and artificial ...

• scents - and for the first time people could not identify what it was.

Before Chanel No. 5 was made, perfumes were just flower scents with poetic names, and some people consider Chanel No.

5 to be a first real perfume. I tried to guess its composition: I believe I can smell roses, freesia, vanilla, maybe musk and neroli.

It is definitively an evening wear, personally, I would

never wear it in the morning. I like its square bottle very much: It is generic and simple, yet modern - even nowadays.

I find the perfume concentration superior to the Eau de Toilette and Eau de Perfume. It is pricey, but it is worth every cent.

In general, I believe this feminine scent will be around for a while. I hope my grandchildren will discover it on my dressing table one day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56250665920530/k2311a0625/6.25.06