Mighty Dog  » Pets  »
  • I really love the Mighty Dog because it's the right size for my purposes, and it mixes in nicely with the rice and just a touch of the dry dog food

• by Orrymain

Growing up, we fed our dogs wet dog food most of the time. At some point, and I’m honestly not sure when, we realized that can food was such a mess whereas dry food was so very easy. We switched, and we really haven’t looked back. It’s probably been two decades since our dogs ate can food.

However, my oldest dog became sick a year or so ago

and just refused to eat. Going from suggestions from friends, I ended up giving her some rice, which she ate, but I knew she needed more than that, though. Canned dog food was suggested and since I just wanted small amounts, I went with Mighty Dog, a brand never purchased before by anyone in my family.

Well, the combination of rice and the Mighty Dog was perfect, and my ...

• dog ate it up. Twice since then, my dog has been sick. She has a sensitive tummy, I believe. This last time, I immediately went to the rice and Mighty Dog, and my dog’s tail was wagging. She lapped it up quickly and eagerly, while still just nibbling at the small portion of dry food that had been added in.

My dog loves her dry food, but

when she’s sick, it’s Mighty Dog that she wants, and it’s Mighty Dog that she’s always going to get. I now keep a small supply of it, and the rice, on hand at all times so that I’m prepared.

I really love the Mighty Dog because it’s the right size for my purposes, and it mixes in nicely with the rice and just a touch of the dry dog food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29504659160630/k2311a045/4.5.09