Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Nachos  » Food  »
  • Unfortunately, I don't get to have them very much, and it's really hard to find it exactly how I like it
  • Still, when I decided to start testing out Oscar Mayer Lunchables, I decided to try their Nachos package
  • Of course, I realize these are made for children, but sometimes, those are the best meals when you like things simple
  • They use tortilla chips that are circular, which is probably what I dislike about this product the most

• by Orrymain

I adore Nachos. It’s one of my favorite Mexican foods, second only to the taco. Unfortunately, I don’t get to have them very much, and it’s really hard to find it exactly how I like it. Still, when I decided to start testing out Oscar Mayer Lunchables, I decided to try their Nachos package. Of course, I realize

these are made for children, but sometimes, those are the best meals when you like things simple.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Nachos comes with cheese dip and salsa. They use tortilla chips that are circular, which is probably what I dislike about this product the most. It’s just weird eating a tiny, circular chip like these. I wish they were ...

• a more traditional shape.

The cheese dip comes from Kraft and is pretty tasty. There’s plenty of it to adorn the number of chips provided. You can eat the cheese and chips, or just one of them. It just takes a few seconds to heat to your preference.

Also included in the Lunchable is a Nestle Crunch bar (mini size and

always good) and a Capri Sun Punch Flavored Juice Pouch, which isn’t my favorite of the juice pouches out there.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Nachos is the one I purchase the most. It makes a great late night snack, which is when I eat it the most. They may not be the best nachos out there, but they are satisfying in my opinion.

Dixie Prater says :

Do u sell cheese sauce in a jar, the same kind of cheese sauce that comes in the Nahos and cheese lunchables made by oscar mayer because i think it is the greatest cheese sauce ever made and i love it… is there a way that i can buy it in a quantity insted of buying the little lunchables all the time?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659120630/k2311a045/4.5.09