Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Nachos
  • Unfortunately, I don't get to have them very much, and it's really hard to find it exactly how I like it
  • Still, when I decided to start testing out Oscar Mayer Lunchables, I decided to try their Nachos package
  • Of course, I realize these are made for children, but sometimes, those are the best meals when you like things simple
  • They use tortilla chips that are circular, which is probably what I dislike about this product the most

• by Orrymain

I adore Nachos. It’s one of my favorite Mexican foods, second only to the taco. Unfortunately, I don’t get to have them very much, and it’s really hard to find it exactly how I like it. Still, when I decided to start testing out Oscar Mayer Lunchables, I decided to try their Nachos package. Of course, I realize

these are made for children, but sometimes, those are the best meals when you like things simple.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Nachos comes with cheese dip and salsa. They use tortilla chips that are circular, which is probably what I dislike about this product the most. It’s just weird eating a tiny, circular chip like these. I wish they were ...

Dixie Prater says :

Do u sell cheese sauce in a jar, the same kind of cheese sauce that comes in the Nahos and cheese lunchables made by oscar mayer because i think it is the greatest cheese sauce ever made and i love it… is there a way that i can buy it in a quantity insted of buying the little lunchables all the time?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659120630/k2311a045/4.5.09