Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Mini Burgers  » Food  »
  • Nestle Crunch is always a good candy treat, but I don't like Capri Sun

• by Orrymain

I’ve heard about the popular Oscar Mayer Lunchables for many years, but they came along long after I was a kid so it really wasn’t until recently that I gave them a try. They were on sale and I was looking for more quick and easy meals.

This particular Lunchable comes with two mini-burgers, consisting of two

one-hundred percent beef patties, buns, and Kraft American cheese; a small Nestle Crunch bar; and a Capri Sun juice pouch in the punch flavor. There are also pouches for ketchup and mustard. According to the package, you don’t even have to heat these burgers. However, I’ve never liked cold hamburger so I, personally, haven’t ...

• tried it unheated. I stick in the microwave for thirty seconds or so and then enjoy.

Actually, the mini-burgers are pretty good; at least, they’re better than I had expected. For a quick snack (doesn’t really make a meal for an adult, but would for a youngster), it’s great.

Nestle Crunch is always a good candy treat, but

I don’t like Capri Sun. There’s something about that product that doesn’t tickle my juice bone.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables - Mini Burgers is an economical way to have a hot (or cold, if that’s what you prefer) meal that is reliable and somewhat satisfying. For a kid, it must be ideal. For an adult, it does okay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659110630/k2311a045/4.5.09