Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin
  • Hillshire Farms is a trusted brand, so I know the turkey is going to be top quality
  • I love making turkey sandwiches with it, which is my primary use for this product, though I have also used it in salads
  • I believe it's probably the machinery because usually this happens a lot in a single package or not at all

• by Orrymain

One of my favorite luncheon meats is Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin. I like it for various reasons.

Hillshire Farms is a trusted brand, so I know the turkey is going to be top quality. Of great importance, it tastes great. I love making turkey sandwiches with it, which is my primary use

for this product, though I have also used it in salads. One of the main appeals of Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin is that it is thinly sliced. I don’t really like thick turkey, or ham for that matter, when making sandwiches. Most of the time, this turkey is presented in nicely cut, very fine slices.

The Glad Ware container that Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin comes in allows it to stay fresh, too. The plastic packaging keeps the turkey juicy and at its best. Once you open it, you can place it in the tub container. Most of the time, I keep it in ...

• Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin
      the plastic bag and also sealed in the Glad Ware. It’s just easy to do.

At the same time, there are a couple of problems here and there. Sometimes, the turkey isn’t cut as thin as it should be. I believe it’s probably the machinery because usually this happens a lot in a single package or

not at all.

There’s always a trick to separating the slices. It’s something that requires some focus. If you don’t pay attention, you’ll end up with a lot of turkey slivers, instead of slices. It still tastes good, though.

Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey - Ultra Thin is decently priced and a product I buy with consistency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504659100630/k2311a045/4.5.09