Splash Lemon 2009 ( for Men and Women ) by Marc Jacobs perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like the style that Marc Jacobs retains its signature look with all its perfume
  • There should be something worthwhile to look at other than a plain, boring and classic look

• by ibizaspain

Perfect! this is how I describe it.

Another perfume from Marc Jacobs which conveniently incapsulates the perfect refreshing sound we need this summer.

The latest of the bunch from world-renowed designer March Jacobs is the perfume named Splash Lemon 2009. The tender name alone speaks for what you will surely fee.

The bottle was somewhat flat for me. This is my only concern about the perfume. It is reminiscient of Marc Jacobs earlier scents. The signature look that this line of perfume

always has. Here, the bottle is elongated, transparent with a black cover. In the center is the name Marc Jacobs and the diminutive word Lemon was beneath it. I like the style that Marc Jacobs retains its signature look with all its perfume. However, this one should have something to entice us to buy this stuff. With the plain look it would not give you satisfaction nor beckon you to purchase it. There should be something worthwhile to look ...

• at other than a plain, boring and classic look. I was hoping an appearance which was so soothing to the eyes.

The scent though is extremely satisfactory for me. The first sniffs would give you scents of amalfi lemon, honeysuckle and mandarin orange. The combination of lemon and orange instilled the refreshing citrusy glow. The scent cascades to combination of water notes, vetiver and white musk. I liked how the middle notes moderated the whole first phase of the scent.

The citrusy scent was enhanced especially with the presence of aquatic notes which relieves the fresh feeling. Then the scent concludes with beautiful amber. Over all the scent is citrus aromatic.

This scent has superb combination of aquatic notes and the citrus family, mandarin and lemon. The citrusy taste is perfect of the summer season plus the water notes only makes the scent more hydrating. As I’ve said, this scent is perfect! Oh, I almost forgot, this is a unisex perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56504659070630/k2311a045/4.5.09