Breaking Dawn book  » Books  »
  • However, I made it only 20 or 30 pages in before I was completely hooked by the beautiful, articulate, humorous and compelling writing style and story from Stephenie Meyer

• by jonesboysmama

I received the first book in the Twilight Saga for Christmas and, due to having nothing else to read, decided I would power through it, thinking it had to be horrible as I don’t normally like anything involving vampires, immortals or much supernatural stuff. However, I made it

only 20 or 30 pages in before I was completely hooked by the beautiful, articulate, humorous and compelling writing style and story from Stephenie Meyer. I finished ‘Twilight’ by December 27. Like a junkie, I couldn’t sleep at all that night! I had to run out immediately and get the next, and the next, and the final book in the series, which brings us to it!

Breaking Dawn was simply breath-taking. Amazing. No words can describe how intricate and beautiful this story was. The first three were great, but Breaking Dawn blew them away by far. I ...

• Breaking Dawn book
      have read it three times and am still quite engrossed each time. My husband hates it! I love it. And I’m sure I will continue to. The story is beautiful and action-packed, showing a love between friends, family, soul-mates, along with love on so many levels in between.

The

love and beauty will get the girls grinning from ear to ear, the vampires and werewolves will make the boys enjoy it too! It’s supposed to be a Young Adult series, but I’m surely an adult and can assure you it won’t disappoint no matter what your age!

Breaking Dawn book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17504659060630/k2311a045/4.5.09