Roxy Shirt
  • Still with average-expensive cost However still I love the Roxy shirt at the most since the colors are elegant and cool, the design and the typography things are way awesome (I always pay attention toward their designs and pattern at the most)
  • The shirt is around $30 and once I notice it feels comfortable and the stretch quality is really higher than only fine

• by Qin

I’ve been as Roxy’s brand fans more than four years. Well, of course at first I only like Roxy since it’s really branded stuffs and that most of my friends were wearing them too. But, lately, I’ve sudden realized that Roxy really has good quality on its garments. .

Not only

the garments, but recently the design that Roxy brings are even various. Back then I only can have shirt only. But, nowadays, Roxy launches my kind of things, like wallet, belt, skirts, bags, all with fancy designs. Still with average-expensive cost

However still I love the Roxy shirt at the most since ...

• the colors are elegant and cool, the design and the typography things are way awesome (I always pay attention toward their designs and pattern at the most). The shirt is around $30 and once I notice it feels comfortable and the stretch quality is really higher than “only fine”.

The result comes

when I wear my Roxy shirt for more than thousand times, but still, the garment quality is still the same and there was no crash on the design or logo. My favorite style is Roxy T-shirt, however every of them are so nice that I really want to buy all of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55504658910630/k2311a045/4.5.09