Nike Shox Air
  • Once I used it for my final exams for sport subject which is 'running', I thought I was choosing the wrong type for shoes since again, this Shox looks heavy
  • I don't regret for having to pay so much for this one

• by Qin

Nike was my first most expensive sport shoes, I was interested since it has springs attached on it for basketball player. Yes, I really like to play basket so more or less I also watched that some of NBA’s players really wear Nike Shox.

The price was shocking itself, around $150 more or less, it depends on the style/model and how many springs it has. Mine has 6 springs on each shoe.

My friends ask me what is the benefit for having that kind of shoes, so here I’ll show you.

My (Nike) shoes may looks big and heavy since the model looks that it contains too much stuffs. But the fact was quiet opposite, I don’t know perhaps it was because of the spring, but when I jump, I feel lighter and I can jump way higher without feeling heavy over my shoes. Yes, even ...

• when I’m walking, the truth is Nike Shox is really light just don’t look the appearance.

Once I used it for my final exams for sport subject which is ‘running’, I thought I was choosing the wrong type for shoes since again, this Shox looks heavy. But in contrary, It was doing good as well for running (even though this model was specialized for basket only) , my steps felt so

much lighter that I can run even faster than my previous performance. This is so awesome. I guess, I won’t deny the quality of real Nike. I don’t regret for having to pay so much for this one.

Unluckily my shoes now are only $50 but still, there are many more Nike Shox with even cooler and nice stuffs on it. I guess I will save more money to buy another new Nike.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55504658900630/k2311a045/4.5.09