Nivea Lipgloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the natural lips color, actually I was searching for the similar color as the lip-ice one reddish one

• by Qin

I didn’t intendedly to buy Nivea lipgloss at first, I’d prefer to have lip-ice because it’s cheaper one (around $2) but somehow my mom suggested me to buy Nivea since it contains more vitamins and she said that it will look better than lip-ice. So I tried it.

I bought the natural lips color, actually I was

searching for the similar color as the lip-ice one reddish one. But in the end, this natural color from Nivea is really way better. It makes my lips even smoother and the good point that it doesn’t become even redder just like lip-ice (like you look like using a real lipstick, not lip gloss) ...

• the color that Nivea lip-gloss provides are really natural and soft, that is the lips color and I really like it.

At first when I used lip-ice, I kept myself from being too red cause it would be looked silly, but when using Nivea lip-gloss, no matter how many times, I use it to

my lips, the color is still natural lips, not so red.

This was why I feel so comfortable though perhaps people love to have redder lips? Perhaps you can use lip-ice, but Nivea contains more vitamins that it keeps your lips moist. And the price is not that expensive, around $2.5 or perhaps cheaper and it’s good for lips.

Larica Bawar says :

I have always been a fan of lipstick, especially those in bold red or pink colors. However, I find that lipstick doesn`t really provide the moisture that the lips need. My lips keep on getting chapped even when I used Maybelline`s Moisture Extreme in Blushing Berry color. My lips looked beautiful but as the day goes by, it gets dry and chapped. So I went on a lip balm search at the department store. I found a range of nivea lip products. I had an inclination towards Nivea Caregloss Shine in red shade. It costs around 2.5. The first time I used it, I was so delighted with the smell Smells yummy My lips looked shiny and full. As the day went by, my lips remained soft and did not chap. I just had to re-apply after each time I eat. Now, I have recommended it to my friends and relatives

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31504658890630/k2311a045/4.5.09